CG-PowerPack 18.104.22.168 Released.
CG-PowerPack 22.214.171.124 is up. Updates across the major plugins, mostly due to requests from the userbase. Continue to let me know if you have features you are looking for, or issues that need addressing.
People who got the 1.5.3 release PLEASE re-grab the .1 bugfix — CG-Referrer wasn’t tracking ANYTHING due to a bug in the new tracking variables. Thanks, and sorry for the mixup! 😉
– Moved the Amazon README file to the top level directory
– fixed missing unicode functions error.
– now handles picking the right URL out of multiple HREFs per feed.
– now defaults forceContentClears to FALSE, as some themes showing issues
– DEFAULTS TO NO BLACKLISTING. Read the readme for updated usage instructions, as there’s a lot of new documentation in there (and may need some tweaks). Basically, there’s now four globals that can be set in wp-config.php to control what gets tracked, and what gets validated/blacklisted (and whether blacklisted referrers get bounced).
Any Qs, fire away!
- The topic ‘CG-PowerPack 126.96.36.199 Released.’ is closed to new replies.