* URL: http//:www.powerful.com.my/contact
* The browser used: Firefox 3.5.5
* cforms version: v9.0+
* My WordPress version: 2.8.5
Problem: when i hit the send button, i get a message saying “One moment please…”
Thats it..nothing else happens.
I’ve read the FAQ part to try and solve my problem, this is the section i read:
Everything looks fine, but I don’t receive ANY emails?
So i’ve emailed the webhost to ask if…
1. if they have limitations around PHP’s mail() function?
2. If their server supports SSL?
Please do point me to any article that may help. Any help is greatly appreciated.
- The topic ‘Cforms not working, when submit is hit, nothing happens’ is closed to new replies.