1. You should be able to do this in Parabola settings>Graphics Settings and set Menu Alignment to center.
2. You could probably do this but it would take a lot of CSS customizing and positioning. Might be easiest to design the slides with the text already on the left rather than trying to reposition the caption text and background.
1. You would think that after having worked with Parabola for so many months, I would have seen something so obvious……
2. Yeah, I had already mocked up some slides with a text box on the left and the image on the right – it almost looks the same as the example I provided, except a) the slider navigation bullets are only under the text box, and (b) the text box and the slide images seem to be controlled independently. Since I’m not up on CSS at all, I’ll pass on that for now, unless someone is able to provide the code for that.
3. The shadow worked great! I love how it adds some depth to the images. Do you happen to know how I would do that for the images associated with each column?
Woo hoo! I dipped my toes into CSS – just barely – and figured out how to apply the shadow to the column images, using the column image property and keeping the shadow value the same as the slider images.
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
The topic ‘Centering menu and modifying slider format on Presentation Page’ is closed to new replies.