After the latest update I just ran tonight, when I view my page as an administrator (when caching should be off) there are several problems:
– files are still loading from the CDN even though I have the “Don’t replace URLs for following user roles” option checked for all roles.
– several theme files have a MISSING SLASH in the URL
– instead of “http://cdn.pinleague.com/wp-content/themes/mytheme/style.css”
– the url is “http://cdn.pinleague.com/wp-content/themesmytheme/style.css”
– the cached version of the site appears to load fine.
Also, if I turn off the CDN, everything loads fine in the admin view… so there’s something off about the way the CDN is implemented.
- The topic ‘CDN URL rewrite BROKEN for certain theme css files after latest update’ is closed to new replies.