Once we added a fee for bank transfers it broke our shopping cart and threw critical errors.
“There has been a critical error on this website”
I disabled the plugin and everything worked again.
I resolved it by going to the settings for the plugin and clicking ‘Delete all plugin’s data’ and reapplied the fee and it’s now working again. Thankfully!
I’d still really like to use this plugin, because it meets our needs, but am a bit worried about reliability now. The positive reviews reassures me somewhat though. Perhaps it was a one off problem.
- The topic ‘Caused critical errors on our website, but works again after deleting data’ is closed to new replies.