1. Create a Category named “Foo”.
2. Create a Category named “Barblat”.
3. Create a Category named “Testing” with a Category parent of “Foo”.
4. Create a Category named “Testing” with a Category parent of “Barblat”.
You’ll be told “Category updated”, but that isn’t the case in the least bit. In fact, it looks as if the update goes off into lala land. More or less, visually, nothing seems to happen. Possibly some bad SQL?
Also: could you folks please add an option somewhere to sort Categories by ID rather than by Name? I’m sure people want both methods, and I’d rather prefer Categories by sorted by ID number.
- The topic ‘Category parent problem’ is closed to new replies.