I have a WooCommerce site using Flatsome theme. We experienced issues with products added in cart and found that the issue exists when the “Use Ajax when conversion API is enabled. Keep this option active if you use a cache” option is checked.
how to reproduce the bug :
1) an existing logged user add products to cart but do not proceed to checkout (the cart is always stored in db).
2) The user comes back but is not logged-in. He adds products to cart
3) The user go to login page then authenticates.
4) the products added to cart when user was not authenticated are merged with the saved cart from previous session (stored in db) => OK !
5) The user clicks on view cart then the products added when user was not authenticated disapears. Only products from the saved cart are visible => BUG !!!
6) User logs out then login again, clicks on view cart and all products are visible (saved products from previous session + products added when user was not authenticated => OK !
By disabling the “Use Ajax when conversion API is enabled. Keep this option active if you use a cache” option. there is no issue.
I found this bug after long hours to change all my settings in my cache plugin (LiteSpeed Cache) because I was sure that it was a cache issue but, finally, after disabling the LiteSpeed Cache plugin, the issue was already there. SO, after disabling my plugins one by one, I found that the issue was due to PixelYourSite then I resolve the issue by disabling this option.
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.