[Resolved] can’t visit my site – always goes to dashboard
This one is really crazy. I have created a network of sites under WP3.0, all have been functioning as expected. All without issue. I have been playing (learning) extensively today and created a multi-site plugin. I then started with some theme development, I created a new testing site as well as an admin user to administer it (I didn’t want SuperAdmin)… Short of it is, I have played with just about every aspect of the install that i could today)
Everything has been going great, then out of the blue one of the sites has developed a bug that doesn’t allow you to visit it anymore. Instead, it ALWAYS goes to the dashboard. I have tried different browsers, different devices/computers and no matter what i do it ALWAYS goes to wp-admin.
In an attempt to debug this, I have:
- disabled every plugin (across all sites)
- removed the plugin I created
- removed a custom style sheet I made
- disabled (and later deleted) the new test site
- removed the new user
- changed my theme and finally reverted to 2010
NOTHING is fixing this. It’s as if something has got into the database which is forcing the admin screen to come up.
I honestly am now clutching at straws.
This is affecting only one site (although I thought it was affecting more at some point, but when I just checked it is only one).
- The topic ‘[Resolved] can’t visit my site – always goes to dashboard’ is closed to new replies.