Support » Plugin: Elementor Page Builder » Cant view editor in 1.6 after update

  • I just updated to v1.6 and I can no longer use the editor to edit pages in my multi site

    In the console in chrome its showing

    Blocked a frame with origin “https://cms.mydomain.co” from accessing a cross-origin frame.

    I think this is a bug ?

Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • 1.6.1 Fixes the problem for me. Can see Visual and Text now.

    Well done & thank you for quick fix.

    I have the same problemas those above but do NOT use TablePress. I have a backup site on my server with Elementor v1.4.6 and this is working OK. There is a fatal flaw with the update, please fix this asap Thanks

    Plugin Author Yakir Sitbon

    (@kingyes)

    We fixed this. Will release new patch in few hours.

    Similar issue to some extent I guess (Elementor interface not loading at all.. seems like it keeps trying with logo at center), but not with 1.6 (was fine for hours of work yesterday) but with 1.6.1.. and also not happening on all my sites.. which is really weird. Very hard to pinpoint issue, deactivate all plugins.. to no avail. I even restored full websites, as for some reason the 1.6.1 did actually work for a couple of times loading a page.. and I had made a complete Updraft Backup.. but when I restored it Elementor did not work at all.. very hard to pinpoint an issue when you cannot reproduce it.. So am back to 1.5.5 as it is the only one I could download.

    me too like mizeiewskiucsf “the text editor displays no text whether viewing the visual or text tab. Can’t edit at all.”

    I personally don’t think it is a TablePress issue since I don’t have that installed on my website and I can’t edit anything at all in Elementor. And…I just installed Elementor v 1.6.2 to no avail.

    • This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  wchoa.

    1.6.2 fixed the issue for us — thanks!

    This doesn’t fix what my original ticket was opened for.

    It hasn’t addressed the cross origin in mapped domains on multi site which is what I originally stated

    Yes! the 1.6.2 works fine. Good work – thanks!

    Eureka – 1.6.2 now works for me. – Many thanks!

    Same here, 1.6.2 fixed it.

    thanks it works…just empty the cache after you install latest version

    • This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  vineet9876.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  vineet9876.
Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.