Hosting: Hostway.com (no cpanel)
WP Version: 3.4.2
Theme: StudioPress child theme running on Genesis 1.8.2
– upload/insert photos into posts using the upload/insert media uploader.
– upload images to NextGen gallery
– upload images (or any files) in the media library
– upload and install themes or plugins (zip) from my hard drive.
The error messages refer to there being no file, or file is empty (on any or every file I try)
I can ftp files to the site, so the permissions on the wp-content folder seem to be okay.
Any idea what could be causing this?
Thanks so much!
- The topic ‘Can't upload files (jpg, zip, anything!) in the WP admin’ is closed to new replies.