Can't successfully install WordPress locally
I have tried everything and can’t get WordPress installed locally using WAMP. here’s a brief description:
-using Windows 7.
– latest versions of Word press and WAMP.
– I created the database successfully with a password.
– my local host is using a different port because I have IIS installed on pot 80…using port 8888.
– whether I configure wp-config manually or use WordPress’ install process, the browser tells me it is waiting for local host and ultimately it tells me it cannot find the database.
I have found similar threads… about the white screen of death, etc., but no matter what I try, I cannot find a solution…so I am hoping that one of you guys have a solution.
- The topic ‘Can't successfully install WordPress locally’ is closed to new replies.