Can't Set Featured Image – Yes I Read All Other Posts
I am a small webhost reseller and all my clients use WordPress as their CMS. All are on the same server with shared IPs. One client (the one most recently changed to WordPress) has a serious issue with setting featured images in posts, pages and any plugin that uses that feature. No matter what I have tried, I continually run into the exact same issue that appears to be somewhat unrelated to any other I have read.
I have read through all the posts here, there and everywhere including StackExchange and Google to no avail. So far, this is what I have done:
- Deactivated all plugins – No joy.
- Installed the plugin to use Google’s JQuery library – No joy.
- Switched to the Twenty-Eleven theme – No joy.
- White-listed the domain in mod_security – No joy.
- I increased the memory limit to 128M – No joy.
- Did a manual clean install of all the WordPress files from a freash download.
When I try to set the featured image, Chrome shows the following:
The "fb-root" div has not been created, auto-creating all.js:52 POST http://www.salonoasis.biz/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php 404 (Not Found) jquery.js:8240 send jquery.js:8240 jQuery.extend.ajax jquery.js:7719 jQuery.(anonymous function) jquery.js:7245 NGGSetAsThumbnail media-upload.php:116 onclick
For the life of me, I can’t figure out what it’s not finding or why it’s just this one client when other clients on the SAME server, with the SAME hosting account type using the SAME WordPress version do NOT have this problem! HELP! LOL
The site in question is located at http://www.salonoasis.biz. Thank you!
- The topic ‘Can't Set Featured Image – Yes I Read All Other Posts’ is closed to new replies.