[Resolved] Can't Seem To Get it Working :(
I’m trying to set up PubSubHubbub (PUSH) with WordPress so I can allow updates to be seen in real time, without refresh. I have read many, many tutorials online on how to implement this plugin with WordPress but none have got it working for me yet. Here is what I have done so far:
1) I Downloaded the official PUSH plugin for WordPresss
2) I Created a Hub using Superfeedr with the following settings:
- Sub-domain: http://ianamador.superfeedr.com/
- Name of service: iantest
- URL / Service of service / application: http://caclord.com/buddy1/ (my test website)
3) I Added “http://ianamador.superfeedr.com/” under “Hubs” in my PubSubHubbub WordPress plugin settings.
At this point, I am unsure of what to do next in order to get this integrated with an RSS feed and allow automatic real time updates for the viewer. And I am also wondering if PUSH only works with RSS Feeds or if it could work with other content like blog posts within a loop as well.
Here is my test website: http://caclord.com/buddy1
Here is the URL for my feed: http://caclord.com/buddy1/feed
Any help would sincerly be appreciated. 🙂
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Can't Seem To Get it Working :(’ is closed to new replies.