Hi uzet1 and Lucker,
I have an update for you.
I think we identified the problem - there appears to be a glitch that affects some people's WordPress installation where it is not correctly identifying that they are logged in as an admin. I'm honestly not sure why it's doing that because for many it works fine, but we have a fix that should work anyway.
We updated the method used to test a user's privilege level (and if they are in the WordPress admin) in version 184.108.40.206 that should fix this.
If anyone has any further problems with this particular issue on version 220.127.116.11 or higher, let us know by submitting a support request and we'll look into it right away.