Can’t post/save drafts at all – “network error” message
I haven’t been able to save drafts, preview them, or publish posts all day. Every time I try, I get a message saying “whoops, that page isn’t there” and then if I reload it or try doing anything, I get this:
The server at http://www.myblogsname.com is taking too long to respond.
The requested site did not respond to a connection request and the browser has stopped waiting for a reply.
* Could the server be experiencing high demand or a temporary outage? Try again later.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer’s network connection.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.
* Still having trouble? Consult your network administrator or Internet provider for assistance.
And then the whole blog disappears and I just keep getting that message.
I contacted my host and they said that mod_security was blocking me, so they unblocked me, but as soon as I tried to publish a new post, the same thing started happening all over again and I can’t access my blog at all.
Since I wasn’t attacking the server and generally don’t have problems with Firefox (and the same thing happens in IE and Chrome, on both computers I’m using), I was wondering if maybe it was a plugin that’s causing this.
Does anyone have the same problem or know what to do to fix it?
- The topic ‘Can’t post/save drafts at all – “network error” message’ is closed to new replies.