All was working fine until I updated to UD 1.7.34, then I got a prompt to authenticate and received this error: “Bad response when contacting Google: SSL read: error:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0), errno 0.”
Changing SSL settings in the Expert Settings made no difference. Reverting to 1.7.20 made no difference.
I am running WP 3.7, but made this change after installing UD 1.7.34.
PS: I am running the previous version of WP and UD 1.7.20 on one of my other sites going to the same Google Drive account with no issues.
- The topic ‘Can't obtain Google Drive authorization’ is closed to new replies.