I have upgraded to 2.3 and cannot login.
I am stuck with the:
ERROR; WordPress requires Cookies but your browser does not support them or they are blocked
message in the login box. I have tried:
1. Assuming it was a bad password and phpMyAdmin edited the Amin account using an MD5 generator to change my password.
3. Emptied my browsers satchel, brief case, lunch box, cache, settings
4. Tried two other browsers, also reset them
5. Tried a download of the .ZIP instead of the UX flavour-compress in case one was snapped.
6. Followed the instructions for deleting all my WP (NOT just over-writing as per the initial install), then re-uploaded all fresh shiny 2.3
8. Swearing at my keyboard
All stubbornly leave me with:
ERROR; WordPress requires Cookies but your browser does not support them or they are blocked.
This is VERY soon after 2.3 went live so I know I may not get a reply right away, but, if there is some kind soul who knows that this is, pretty plesase, can you reply?
I am 100% stuck.
PS, this support request is like this thread:
but that one says it's not a support request, which is why I posted this.
THANK you in advance whoever you turn out to be =:-)