Can't log in after changing servers
Nothing complex. I moved my WordPress site from one server to another.
– I updated the nameservers
– I downloaded all the content and uploaded it to the new server
– I exported and imported the database (with updated wp-config)
– Propagataion is almost complete and the site is loading fine; comments work and images load without problems (thus far)
When I go to URL/wp-admin to log in, I get this:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/mynamqfk/public_html/wp-admin/includes/post.php on line 50
What is this and how do I resolve it? Right now, my site works fine but I can’t log into the dashboard. Any assistance would be great.
- The topic ‘Can't log in after changing servers’ is closed to new replies.