I suspect this plugin is causing login problems. I've used StatCounter on all my HTML webpages for years, and I've never had one problem. With this WP Plugin, when I try to log in through my WP admin screen, I get a bad password message. When I asked for a password reset, I typed the password elsewhere, copy a pasted it into the password reset, and pasted it into the password verification. Then StatCounter moved me to a screen with the user name autofillled. I pasted the password a third time and got a bad password message. I opened a different browser and went straight to StatCounter.com to login. The login credentials worked fine. Then I logged out, opened WP in that second browser, tried to login and was rejected for bad password. From then on, I couldn't log in with that browser at all. I started with Chrome then experimented with Explorer.