404 indicates failure to communicate with the server.
– it could be configuration issue
– it could be memory issue – it could be permalinks issue, review this : How to fix 404 error when using Pretty Permalinks?
– it could be optimization issue
– it could be a conflict with plugin: try resetting the plugin folder – it could be a conflict with theme: try switching to the default theme for a moment via FTP and see if that resolves the issue.
– check for .htaccess file presence and check if the default wordpress mod-rewrite code is there or not. There are times when .htaccess file is not writeable or gotten deleted
– Check the server error log for your hosting account. Ask your hosting provider for assistance to locate them.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
The topic ‘can't log-in’ is closed to new replies.