Can't insert image in post or page
All of a sudden (apparently) we can’t add images to anything. They can be uploaded and/or selected from the media library, but when inserted on any post or page, they just don’t show. There’s no code nor anything. Not even an error message.
Tried everything suggested in different support topics from about 5 years till now:
– deactivate all plugins
– rename the plugins’ folder to reset it
– check permalinks (even if they were not being used)
– check WP and website URL
– check location of uploads folder
– switch to Twenty Thirteen theme and back
– reinstall the Gantry Framework and theme (that’s what we are using)
– reinstall WP from the updates section
– reinstall WP manually
– optimize tables with overhead (using PHPMyAdmin)
This is a website on a standard LAMP server with cPanel.
It’s been running for more than a year now. Only ~300 posts/pages.
Don’t really know what else to try except downgrading.
Any help will be much appreciated.
- The topic ‘Can't insert image in post or page’ is closed to new replies.