I tried to activate the Dutch language file on my website, but I cannot get it to work. For example on the website it still says: “You may manage your subscription options from your profile”. Instead of the line in the .mo file
Tried different things, like uninstalling and installing the plugin with the .mo file in de plugin folder present. Reinstalling the .mo file downloaded with another browser. Reset the browser (Safari, Firefox, Chrome) including cache and settings etc. My wp-config.php file has the line define(‘WPLANG’, ‘nl_NL’); and the rest of languages on my site do work. I have tried the formal and informal download for Dutch language. Can’t get it to work, help please.
- The topic ‘Can't get translation to work’ is closed to new replies.