Been away for awhile, but still haven't resolved this.
I tried your previous suggestion, but on activation, it immediately threw me out of admin and couldn't get back in because the URL rename was still active.
I also tried a different approach: Renamed folder, logged in, renamed folder back, clicked "Delete" to delete your plug-in. This seemed to work, so I then tried to reinstall your plug-in. However, on activation, it threw me out again, so the delete apparently didn't remove all your plug-ins settings.
Please give me instructions to manually remove your plug-in (all files, all settings, all DB Tables, etc.).
Additionally, we liked your plug-in and had had chosen to use it in all our client sites going forward. However, renaming the admin URL was a major feature we wanted. I would definitely be willing to help you investigate why this is not working on this site and I do have it working on other sites. We are not using a bunch of strange plug-ins on the site (Genesis Framework, Gravity Forms, All-in-one Event Calendar, etc.)
[ No bumping please. ]