I really love the way the Mystique theme looks when hosted on WordPress, but I hate the version available on the digitalnature website (for privately-hosted versions of WordPress). They have a garish gradient with loud colors. The font is fat and all uppercase, and I see no way to upload my own header.
IS THERE ANY WAY TO JUST TAKE THE WORDPRESS-HOSTED VERSION OF MYSTIQUE AND TRANSFER IT TO A PRIVATELY-HOSTED VERSION OF WORDPRESS?
If not, can someone recommend an alternative to Mystique?
* Deep menus (Mystique handles 5 – 7 levels really well, without the menu sliding off the edge of the screen and getting truncated)
* Attractive menus (elegant buttons like Mystique), but …
* Black background (no gradients or garish colors, please)
* Configurable header (i.e. allows me to upload my own header)
* Font like WordPress-hosted Mystique (beginning letters of each word larger than the rest, thinner font than the fat font that comes with the version available on the digitalnature website)
* No viruses that popup unicorns (version of Mystique on digitalnature website appears to be corrupted at the moment. New Age clip art pops up whenever you click on links in the theme’s edit area.)
* Easy to remove Twitter & RSS buttons
* Easy to remove Comment section (this is a website, not a blog)
- The topic ‘Can't Duplicate Mystique Theme on my Privately-Hosted WordPress’ is closed to new replies.