I’ve been attempting unsuccessfully to modify the menu on our website as on the nav-menus.php page. For some reason none of the menu objects are able to be dragged or moved. The drag symbol appears when hovering over a menu object but I’m not able to drag which is pretty frustrating.
– We are running WordPress 3.2.1, latest version
– I have disable ALL plugins, still broken
– I have installed the Use Google Libraries plugin, still broken
– I have updated all my plugins
– I have attempted using Google Chrome, Safari, and Firefox, none of them work
– I have emptied the cache and cleared cookies, still broken
– We are running the theme My Journey from ThemeFuse version 1.0.5
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I’m really hoping I don’t have to reinstall the theme as a LOT of modifications were done by a designer.
- The topic ‘Can't drag menus in admin dashboard’ is closed to new replies.