Hi — I was able to install and setup this plugin fine. Due to some problems I was having (only 2/5 social buttons appearing) I decided to try another social plugin. However, I am unable to deactivate the plugin and would appreciate some assistance.
1. I go to my plugins page, and below social sharing toolbar click deactivate.
2. This brings me to the indication about problems page.
Right away I noticed a problem (a spinning loading icon right above the report and deactivate button)
3. I have tried giving a reason and clicking and report and deactivate but nothing happens.
4. When I click skip I am taken to the 404 page for my website.
Any help in solving this problem would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks.
- The topic ‘Can't deactivate plugin’ is closed to new replies.