Have you tried:
– deactivating all plugins to see if this resolves the problem. If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).
– switching to the Twenty Eleven theme to rule out any theme-specific problems.
– resetting the plugins folder by FTP or PhpMyAdmin. Sometimes, an apparently inactive plugin can still cause problems.
– re-uploading the wp-admin and wp-includes folders from a fresh download of WordPress.
Thank you. I will try all of your suggestions right now. I’ll report back after.
I’ve done everything.
When I switched to the Twenty Eleven theme. The tags & links worked. So obviously it’s a theme specific problem. Thanks again.
But how would I go about pinpointing that problem now.
- The topic ‘Can't add tags More problems’ is closed to new replies.