After updating to WordPress 3.5, setting image title is not possible without using workarounds and additional clicks which slow down your productivity.
– edit post
– click “Add media”
– click on “Upload files” – only then it’s possible to choose “Select files”, this regression and additional click is introduced by WordPress 3.5
– choose the file you want to upload
– you will see “Attachment Details” to the right – with options like Title, Caption – in “Title”, put any new title, like “New title which won’t work” and hit “Insert into post”
– the newly inserted image will have no title, although it was set a while ago!
– you have to edit the image, go over the settings again and set the title once again to set the title – yet another regression introduced by WordPress 3.5.
- The topic ‘can't add image title after 3.5 update’ is closed to new replies.