I’m currently building a WP multisite featuring 10 subdomains on a local server platform (“Desktop Server”). I have Global Content Blocks installed and activated at the network level. At the moment, I have 3 content blocks on the main domain (adsense ads).
The plugin worked like a champ on the main domain… but seems to be malfunctioning on the subdomain level.
I exported the 3 content blocks from the main, and imported the gcb file to the first subdomain. I got a confirmation message that the upload was successful… but that was it… the blocks were not added to the table; and the message “no Content Blocks yet!” was unchanged.
Then, I tried manually adding each block… and when I pressed “Save,” the same thing happened… a confirmation message, but no other change to the table.
I even tried changing browsers… no luck.
- The topic ‘Can't add blocks to Multisite subdomain’ is closed to new replies.