The strangest thing has happend to my site. I had to place a backup file after a database crash, which was no problem.
But now I can’t activate my theme anymore! All other themes are working fine, except my own …
The error I get after I try to activate is: address not available
Things I tried:
* deactivating ALL plugins and activating the theme;
* renaming the themefolder and info on style.css;
* deleting (in admin panel) and reuploading the theme;
* upgrading to 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 (both time database was up to date).
I tried the theme on another blog and it worked perfectly.
So I was wondering: What file could it be looking for that can not be found?
Can anyone help me out?
- The topic ‘Can't activate theme after database crash’ is closed to new replies.