I can access my site (the public side), but I can’t access my dashboard (/wp-login). It returns “The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.” on Firefox and similar messages on Chrome and IE10. My site is http://www.pmirope.com.
I know this has come up in many different threads, but I’ve tried all the fixes I could find to no avail.
Here’s what I’ve tried so far:
- Cleared my browser’s cache
- Tried it on different computers
- Changed the name of the Plugins folder via FTP
- I do get an error for one of my Plugins when I turn on “ini_set (‘display_errors’, 1);”. I deleted that Plugin via FTP. No more erros and still can’t login.
- Uploaded all new WP files (except for wp-content)
- Tried renaming my theme to force it to use twentytwelve, but that doesn’t work. It just returns a blank page for my site when I do that
- Contacted my host and they said they saw an error saying “Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class WP_Embed in /hsphere/local/home/iminthezone/pmirope.com/wp-includes/media.php on line 104” but I can’t reproduce that error and I don’t know what to do to fix it (other than what I’ve already tried above).
I’m at a total loss for what to do next. PLEASE help!
Thanks in advance!!
- The topic ‘Can't access login, says "connection was reset"’ is closed to new replies.