Hmm. I did that before I reposted to a new forum. I tried it again however, and still "no joy." I get no response when I click on a folder. Here's how I created my Dropbox App:
1. Chose Dropbox API app (rather than Drop-ins app)
2. Selected "Files and Datastores" rather than "Datastores only"
3. Answered "No" to "Can your app be limited to its own folder?"
4. Chose "All file types" over "Specific file type" for app access
5. Named the app "chiefApp_2"
The "Settings" are:
Development users: Only you
Permission type: Full dropbox
Redirect URLs: Blank
Allow implicit grant: Allow
Generated access token: Generate
Drop-ins domains: Blank
Webhook URLs: Blank
Also, I tried Firefox, IE, and Chrome with no success. Could there be an issue with the latest version of WP?
Any other ideas?