We recently acquired a website and migrated it over to a different host.We have noticed that we cannot update or upload any Plugins as the response received from WordPress is “Update Failed….”.
1. Already disabled all plugins and attempted to enable/update one at a time to see if there was a conflict: no dice.
2. Changed themes: same thing
3. There are no custom rules initiated.
4. We verified the admin users data in the database and their usage rights jare all correct.
5. We verified in .htaccess as well as wp-config.php that there are no rules set to disable uploading.
Therefore, I’m wondering if this could be a path issue. I know that depending upon the method of migration, the paths may need to be updated, but I’m not sure where to begin looking.
Would there be anything else I should be looking at?
- The topic ‘Cannot Upload/Update Plugins’ is closed to new replies.