I am using the WP 3.6 with Discover theme [version 1.7.9], and am encountering a problem in which I cannot change the header image.
- I navigate to Appearance->Header
- I click on Choose Image
- I select an image from my media to be used.
- Cropping screen is shown.
- I crop as desired and hit “Crop and Publish”
- I see a blank page:
Does anyone have any idea what is going wrong?
The odd thing is that I did essentially the same a few days ago, and it worked with no problems. Now I am trying to install an improved version of the logo, and it is failing.
Site is http://pa-di.org/wp.
This is our first WordPress deployment, and we are using a duplicated configuration from our international organization – so please pardon my inexperience…
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
- The topic ‘Cannot set new header image’ is closed to new replies.