I’ve come across a really strange error when compiling a post. Everything was going fine until I reached about the post’s mid-point- pressing save draft or publish would result in a 404 error.
Here’s what I’ve done
– Disabled all plugins
– Manually resetted the plugins folder via FTP
– Switched from twenty eleven to twenty ten and back again
– Cleared browser cache
– Tried in different browser and computer
– Creating a new post and pasting the HTML content into the new post
– Setting up a sub domain, installing WordPress and pasting the post
Nothing has fixed the problem. Any ideas? I’m running WordPress 3.3. You can see my half finished post here: http://www.jamesbanks.me/
- The topic ‘Cannot Save Draft, Preview or Publish Certain Blog Post’ is closed to new replies.