Here is the link: http://www.byronrode.co.za/downloads/events-calendar-6.6.1_patched.zip
I have tested this on a live site and there are no issues so far as I can see.
Please read the notes below before installing.
I have patched the 6.6 version and dubbed it version 6.6.1 however there is no reflection of this in the Plugins Repo or in the Administration area, but it is heavily commented where I made changes. This will be sent through to the developer and I will work closely with him to add all the changes into the upcoming version.
Please ignore all the changes i have posted above if you are new as they are all included and follow the process below.
If you have already followed the above, just replace the entire plugin folder using the method below.
NB: Backup, Backup, Backup
Before installing this patch (you need to replace the entire plugin) make sure you have made a backup of both your database and your current plugin folder. Delete the existing plugin, unzip and upload the linked file and replace any css that you may have edited.
Please note that the css for a day that has an event no longer functions via the administration and now appends a class to the cell element.
Changelog (including above fixes):
- Added the ability to enable/disable tooltips in the administration
- Fixed WordPress 3.0 initialization issues
- Added "hasEvent" class to table cell for days that have events
- Modified the LargeCalendar and LargeCalendarJS to echo by default, but added the ability to return the markup using bool(true/false). This is merely documented for historical purposes as the change was needed for the new shortcode loading of the calendar to work and has no effect within any templates.
- Added Native WP Shortcode for the plugin to load the Large Calendar. Now loads by calling "[events-calendar-large]" replacing the existing method. Please replace where necessary in your pages/posts.
- The WP shortcode addition also stops the plugin from preventing other plugins/themes shortcodes to load when used on the same page as the calendar.
- Cleaned up JS from above which was looping when navigating through 2 or more months.
- Changed the JS in the sidebar calendar to load the JS and prev/next links correctly when navigating through months
It is 2:30 am here so I may have missed something, so if you notice any bugs or if there are any issues, please post here or via my email and I will get to them as soon as possible.
Also note, I only made the above changes to the large calendar, with 1 minor change to the sidebar calendar and cannot for certain say that event listing or the sidebar widget calendar is working 100% but if you come across any issues, I will have a look.
Thanks for your patience.