I cannot access the wp-admin area for below url as per below warning.
If you go to “http://www.top-yeast-infection-solutions.com/wp-admin/”
you should see below warning.
I’ve never seen this before.
Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home2/topacidr/public_html/topyeastinfectionsolutions/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-seo-pack/aioseop.class.php:4466) in /home2/topacidr/public_html/topyeastinfectionsolutions/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 868
Maybe I should uninstall blog and start over as there is no content on blog yet.
Can anyone advise on this?
It is usually due to spaces, new lines, or other garbage at opening/closing PHP file <?php tag or after a closing ?> tag in wp-config.php. It can be other file too so need to check error message as it may list file name where the error occurred.
You can either upload error file from the backup or edit erroneous file. To edit the file one need to check below mentioned points:
1. Download the file mentioned in the error message.
2. Open that file in a plain text editor
3. Check that the very first characters are <?php
4. Check that the very last characters are ?>
5. Place the cursor between the ? and >
6. Now press the DELETE key on your computer and keep that key pressed for at least 15 seconds.