Help! I’ve tried the following (thanks to http://codex.wordpress.org/FAQ_Troubleshooting#How_do_I_solve_the_Headers_already_sent_warning_problem.3F) but still with no luck.
I cannot log in to the wp-admin page because of the “header already sent” error.
What am I missing? I appreciate some pointers.
1. I don’t find any extra space or line at the beginning of the /wp-includes/post-template.php file.
My error message is as follows:
Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /url/wp-includes/post-template.php:1) in /url/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876
The post-template.php starts like this:
2. The post-template.php is saved as utf8 with signature.
3. I’ve downloaded all my folders and files into a local directory, imported the .sql database into the local MySQL (after adjusting the directly info) to replicate the problem. The local version runs fine and I cannot reproduce the problem.
4. I created a different directly at the remote site, copied everything there, imported the adjusted .sql database, and the same ERROR occurs.
How do I fix this? I don’t know if I’m using wp_redirect() or not.
- The topic ‘cannot log in to the wp-admin page’ is closed to new replies.