Cannot delete posts, pages, drafts and comments
Hello everyone, I am using 2.1.2 and just recently it became impossible to delete posts, pages, drafts and comments. When I click on “delete”, it asks me to confirm and I do. It appears that it was deleted but when I refresh, blammo, the damn thing is back. It seems that the only way to truly delete the thing is to go into my database. The problem is that it is pretty cumbersome to do this.
Here is what I have tried so far:
- 1. reuploaded wp-admin… didn’t work
2. tried “edit” then “delete”… still there!
3. turned off visual editor… doesn’t work
4. disabled all plugins… no avail
5. tried cpradio’s suggestion of running a query on my database –> SELECT * FROM wp_options WHERE option_name LIKE ‘%user_roles%’
As I write this I am reuploading wp-admin once again. If that doesn’t work, I’ll be forced to jump out the window. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- The topic ‘Cannot delete posts, pages, drafts and comments’ is closed to new replies.