Cancel link for Password Protection borken?
I don’t know where to share something that I believe is a bug with WordPress. Perhaps if someone here does and agrees, please pass it on.
I have not thoroughly tested all scenarios but mine is that I simply have a password protected page.
- Go to Edit Page
- Clicked the Edit button next to Visibility: Password Protected
- Viewed the existing password entered
- Clicked the “Cancel” link (as opposed to the OK button).
- The password is removed – this is what I am believing is the bug.
What would I expect? Normally with such an interface, clicking Cancel indicates that I do not want to make a change and am just closing back up the option. In this case, the Cancel link actually removes the password.
- The topic ‘Cancel link for Password Protection borken?’ is closed to new replies.