I’m interested in developing a new site, using a WP 3 column theme that fits certin characteristics. My current site (http://www.avalon5.com) is based on a 2 column theme called “headspace” which I’ve modified to suit my needs, but I now want to do something different using a theme that conforms to the followng:-
1) Large / wide theme – not limited to 800×600 screen, best viewed at 1024×768
2) Horizontal navigation menu/links across bottom of header image before content.
3) left column for all usual calenders, links, categories etc.
4) Right column for ads/recent posts/related posts/recent comments etc.
5) Middle column for content
6) Site will need lots of space in middle column for content so good use of the screen width is required with enough room for banners / ads etc.
I know there were a load of themes in the recent competition, but did any stand out against the above criteria? Are there any specific themes that you would recommend I check out in this context? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
- The topic ‘Can you recommend a good 3 column theme?’ is closed to new replies.