Can you help me find this attribute? (2 posts)

  1. thirdpotato
    Posted 3 years ago #

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/C_San/blalh_zpsaa107d52.jpg example.
    The issue is the 2nd sublevel of a drop down. It's got a weird float or something, so that the edges don't touch, highlighted in blue in the image. But firebug's just bringing up the "element.style" thing and I have NO idea where this element is to change it. it's not in my theme or child themes style.css. Where would this element be hiding??

  2. WPyogi
    Forum Moderator
    Posted 3 years ago #

    "element.style" means inline CSS - it's in the HTML of that element.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic