I just update WP to 2.3 and faced some database error.
I found somewhere a thread teach me to change following field, after change it works fine.
* wp_posts: added ‘auto_increment’ to ‘ID’ field
* wp_comments: added ‘auto_increment’ to ‘comment_ID’ field
* wp_links: added ‘auto_increment’ to ‘link_id’ field
* wp_users: added ‘auto_increment’ to ‘ID’ field
* wp_usermeta: added ‘auto_increment’ to ‘umeta_id’ field
But today, when try add some new category to the current one, I found that I can not add sub-category ???
Open the database, by browsing it, I found that the new added categories are still there, but the trouble is that it was displayed?
Is there anyone facing the same trouble?
- The topic ‘Can not add sub-category after Update’ is closed to new replies.