Can I use WP for commercial purpose?
Hi I learn that WP falls under GNU-GPL. But still I need help to get some clarifications.
1. Can I use WP for commercial purpose, rather building a personal blog?
2. Can I build websites using WP for others and charge them for my
3. Can I use any of the theme/plugin listed under
http://wordpress.org/extend/ section, to build any website on
commercial basis both for personal use or as a service provider?
4. Is it mandatory to display “Powered by WordPress” at the footer?
5. I have a commercial service site built on JAVA platform. Can I use
WP to build a site which serves as a marketing face of the actual
product? In other words, the existing JAVA site and WP site both
will co-exist. In this case is there any way that WP licensing
terms will impact my JAVA site?
Thanks for your time.
- The topic ‘Can I use WP for commercial purpose?’ is closed to new replies.