I am new to blogging, currently using WordPress on my own hosted site The National Gadfly. I want to set my site up in a similar fashion to DailyKos/MyDD and other collaborative contribution sites. I have a list of things that I want my site to do, but I don’t know how to do them in WP.
– give front-page access to multiple bloggers
– allow readers to post and recommend diaries in a sidebar
– promote user diaries on a case-by-case basis
– allow readers to rate one another’s comments, ban trolls, and add special sidebar features from time to time
- The topic ‘Can I make WordPress do what Scoop does?’ is closed to new replies.