Hello, I m a beginner at wordpress but really need to get my site up tonight. I would LOVE it if anyone could help me with a few things I need to change on my site! Many thanks in advance!!
The address is http://www.mysite.co.uk
The theme I used is TwentyTen. (I would have started from scratch but didn’t have time atm)
Here are all the things I need to do –
1. I want to delete the page title from the body of text on the pages ‘Who we are’ and ‘Contact pages’, whilst still keeping the titles of the pages on the menu bar at the top.
2. I want to change the text colour of all the body text on each page but I don’t know where to start.
3. In ‘page attributes’ I have chosen the template as ‘one column, no side bar’. But on the ‘Who we are page’ I would like the photos I have used to be on the right of the text instead of below. So is there any way of having two colums (one on the left for the text and one on the right for the images) without the side bar?
4. As a footer I would like my address under the line on the left and my Fax and Tel numbers on the right. Any one know how to do this?
5. Finally I would like to change the typeface used to Helvetica or Arial but don’t know how to do this?
If anyone can help I will be extremely grateful!
- The topic ‘Can anyone please help with a few changes I need to make? Thanks’ is closed to new replies.