Support » Plugin: Event Calendar » Calendar display breaks after update to 3.5

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • I just spent a bunch of time updating my Calendar data and then upgraded to 3.5 only to find it breaks the Calendar. The Calendar does not display.

    I believe anyone who has updated to 3.5 is having this issue. So just sit tight and let us work out the issue



    We updated today to WordPress 3.5, which resulted in our Calendar not being displayed. Any thought on timeline before it is fixed. Thanks

    rewrite your jquery.fullcalendar.min.js file with the link provided.

    Refresh the browser and all should be back to normal.
    I’ve tested this and it works, but no promises.

    What link?

    Comment #11 on this page has the link to a file you can download. It also has instructions on what to do with the file.

    I’ve tested the file, and it is working for me. However, I’m not planning on marking this thread resolved until it’s actually included in the plugin directly.

    Comment #11 on this page has the link to a file you can download.

    Thanks Jeremy!
    Everything is okay now

    I had the same issue everyone is talking about yesterday (12/11/12) after updating to WordPress 3.5. I noticed this morning that the plugin has been updated to version 1.0.3. I of course updated my plugin installation but unfortunately that didn’t fix the problem. So I replaced the jquery.fullcalendar.min.js as described in Comment #11 (see link in a previous post on this page) and that worked. I can now see my calendar, both on the website and the backend.

    Not sure if this is related, but I decided to add an event just to be sure I could, and I notice that if I let my browser’s autofill populate any required fields, that I have to actually key something (can be as little as a backspace or whatever) into a required field to activate the Add button. Could be that it’s always been that way and I’m just noticing it now though.

    Went into panic mode after WP 3.5 date after the calender disappeared! I tried the Comment #11 update, but it didn’t work!! All I can see in either page view or development are the three ‘type’ buttons on my calendar. My plugin shows version 1.0.3 . I’ve refreshed about 10 times with no noticeable result.

    I’m open to any and all suggestions.

    Update. On the left side of the Dashboard, under Calendar, Calendar, I can see and edit all options in my calendar as if nothing is wrong, but (still) nothing displays in page view mode! I’m halfway home, but I need to all the way there.

    I find it a bit odd that the developer did an update to the plugin yesterday (1.0.3) that didn’t actually fix the problem for me, without doing the comment #11 fix. Fortunately the comment #11 fix did work for me, but apparently not for you, davejampole. At this point I think we have to wait for the developer to release another update.

    Looks like waiting is the route, although I’ve got users dead in the water.

    Comment #11 on this page has the link to a file you can download.

    Thanks JPry for providing the link. Overwriting the file worked for me on a custom theme on WP 3.5. Refreshing at first didn’t work but then I realized the site was running CloudFlare. After purging the cache and putting CloudFlare in Developer mode, the calendar came back in the admin.

    If it’s not working for you, try disabling any cache plugins or CDNs that you may be using.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar display breaks after update to 3.5’ is closed to new replies.