I have to use this great plugin. I use woocommerce and one Indian Payment gateway. however, I need to know the following 2 things:
1. while I can allow users utilize credit using shopping cart woocommerce, It should allow to buyCRED using the same shopping cart woocommerce. Users can buy credits through the same shopping cart where my payment gateway is linked.
2. Can I offer myCRED only to facebook / google plus / android app users exclusively without my wordpress blog login?
Thanks in advance
1. This is possible with some custom coding but not by any built-in feature that myCRED offers. myCREDs only support for WooCommerce is to allow users to pay for items in their cart using points just like any other payment gateway.
2. In order for myCRED to award points, a user must be logged in. How they login is irrelevant unless you want to award points for the login as well. myCRED monitors the login process in WordPress and most social media login plugins honour the WordPress login process which in turn allows myCRED to “detect” when a user logs in. Unfortunately not all login plugins do this and in those cases, myCRED will not be able to detect a login.
Everything comes down to what you are looking for. If you only want to award points for users who login to the website using social media sites, then you would need to create a custom bridge between the login plugin you use and myCRED while disabling the “points for logins” hook in myCRED.
- The topic ‘buyCRED’ is closed to new replies.