Expected behavior: Click one of the buttons, get redirected to Stripe Checkout page.
Actual behavior: Click one of the buttons, page reloads
I had set everything up last week, verified everything was working in Test mode. Then switched over to Live mode and everything was working fine there too.
Came back today as I was getting ready to share our crowdfunding page with people to find the buttons (generated by WP Simple Pay shortcode) were not working.
– I don’t have reCAPTCHA activated (no need… i’m not using forms).
– I’ve deactivated all plugins (including WP Rocket)
– cleared all caches (including browser… and tried other browsers with no cached pages for that site)
– tried looking in the console for obvious errors (there are some, but none that looked like they came from Stripe/Simple Pay)
I’ve tried everything I could think of and am coming up with nothing. Would appreciate some help on this.
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘button click just reloads page’ is closed to new replies.