first of all I have to say this is a great plugin, I love it but something does not work for me, probably I don’t know how to use it properly.
I would like to add some animation to SiteOrigin Button and this is what I am doing:
1. I go to http://downloads.eleopard.in/class-generator-wordpress
2. Select the animation type along with other option as per your requirement and click on generate button.
3. I get a set of CSS classes.
4. I copy this CSS Classes http://kosadesign.com/remove/1.jpg
and paste it here http://kosadesign.com/remove/2.jpg
but after all nothing is happening.
Can you tell me what am I doing wrong, please ?
- The topic ‘Button animation’ is closed to new replies.